The manipulation of the body’s tissues has been recognised for centuries worldwide as a beneficial to all humans, especially athletes. Massage amid many benefits can assist muscle recovery, strengthen muscles and improve range of movement.
If it works for humans then why not horses?
The aim of Equine Sports Massage is to promote general well-being, physically and mentally, the treatments can;
- IMPROVE RANGE OF MOVEMENT ,FLEXIBILITY OF JOINTS
- STRENGTHEN MUSCLES AND SPEED UP MUSCLE REPAIR
- REMOVE SPASMS AND TENSION IN MUSCLES
- MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE PERFORMANCE AND AGILITY
- ASSIST WITH REDUCED FUNCTION , STIFFNESS AND MUSCLE WEAKNESS
- AID PROPRIOCEPTION
- IMPROVE SKIN AND COAT CONDITION
- INCREASE CIRCULATION OF BLOOD AND LYMPH, IMPROVEING CIRCULATION AND AIDING DE-TOXIFICATION.
- INCREASE OXYGENATION AND NUTRITION FLOW TO MUSCLES
- ASSIST WITH RESPIRATORY CONDITIONS EG COPD
- ASSIST NEUROLOGY –BEHAVIOURAL PROBLEMS
- PROVIDE RELAXATION
- OFFER PAIN RELIEF
- IMPROVE HORSE HUMAN BOND
Massage is universal, regardless of height or breed, companion to competitor or any horse/pony in between can benefit from treatments.
A happier healthier horse surely must equate to a happier horse owner/loaner.
Suitable for companion to competitor. All horses can benefit from massage treatments.